Safe By Design
Crown forklifts are designed with safety in mind. We aim to help you maintain a safe operation with equipment designed around your operator.
- All Crown sit-down counterbalance forklifts incorporate seat belts designed to help keep the operator within the geometry of the lift truck in case of tip over. These restraints have proven to reduce injuries if properly utilised and maintained.
- To accommodate various application and operator needs, Crown has various seat and restraint system options available for current Crown models. These include suspension seats and hip restraint systems.
Stand-up Rider Entry Bar
- All stand-up rider counterbalance forklifts, stand-up reach trucks, fixed-platform rider pallet trucks and double stackers include an entry bar at the opening to the operator compartment. This feature has been standard equipment since 1998. If the bar is depressed, an alarm will sound a warning and traction is disengaged. The bar is designed to keep operators from operating the forklift with their foot resting outside the geometry of the lift truck.
- The entry bar can be added to some earlier models of stand-up rider pallet trucks.
Stand-up Rider Posts and Extensions
- All current Crown stand-up rider counterbalance forklifts and pantograph reach trucks have backrest extensions in the area behind the operator that are 1460 mm from the floor.
- Third corner posts are also standard.